Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Where the Portland City of Light story unfolds. Off stage topics will be moved or deleted.
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: The Weeping Woman Tavern
The Weeping Woman Tavern 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
The Weeping Woman. A tavern of...questionable taste. The drinks are strong, the food is decent, just don't ask where the meat comes from. This is the place to go when meetings need to be held that are of a less then honest nature. Also one of the better places to see new bands and other such events.

Lee Hernadez, owner and barkeep; keeps the place free of trouble and his stock and trade is that he sees nothing, hears, less, and speaks not at all.
Daynar
Navigator of Portland (Republic of California)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male foxdorean foxdorean@gmail.com foxdorean foxdorean01 Location: Hillsboro, OR Birthday: 01/02
The administrator has disabled public write access.
"Alright, you all take the bastard in the funny hat. I got this one," Daniel McFinn, Minuteman

foxdorean@gmail.com

Re: The Weeping Woman Tavern 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14
A young woman in a dirty dress and leathers perches near the back, fiddling with a collection of greasy parts. She occassionally looks around nervously and laughs to herself, then drinks from a bottle of cheap vodka.
opheliagonemad
Mistress Alex Riordan Conolly, Esq, MBE
Administrator
graph
Sure, I can find it for you. But it's going to cost you. Cash, trade, or a favor for me--just don't cross me. People who cross me have nasty accidents.

*National LARP Coordinator, Seattle vice-Navigatrix, Head Moderator, Tabletop Game Book Contributor, head Glass Knife*

erikas@riseofaester.com

Re:The Weeping Woman Tavern 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
Near by sits a grizzled fellow in the uniform of the Republic Army. The rank strips on his sleeve places him as a Sgt. Major with a unit patch for the Tower (Military HQ for the whole Republic).

"Now if we add a bit of compound twelve to the mix..." he mutters as he reaches for a beer.
Daynar
graphgraph
Gender: Male foxdorean foxdorean@gmail.com foxdorean foxdorean01 Location: Hillsboro, OR Birthday: 01/02
"Alright, you all take the bastard in the funny hat. I got this one," Daniel McFinn, Minuteman

foxdorean@gmail.com

Re:The Weeping Woman Tavern 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14
The young woman lifts her head for a second. The man nearby was talking chemicals. She thought she might smell chemicals on him, too. But she sorta always smelled chemicals now.

The device emitted a small pop! Oops. A least the explosion was a tiny one. They probably wouldn't notice a new scorch mark on the table.
opheliagonemad
Administrator
graph
Sure, I can find it for you. But it's going to cost you. Cash, trade, or a favor for me--just don't cross me. People who cross me have nasty accidents.

*National LARP Coordinator, Seattle vice-Navigatrix, Head Moderator, Tabletop Game Book Contributor, head Glass Knife*

erikas@riseofaester.com

Re:The Weeping Woman Tavern 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
A youngwoman near by with a walkign stik laying across her table, feet proped up and asleep jumped when the device popped, she jumped and her head swivled, giving the other woman a knowing look, brows meeting slightly.
Miss Joshua
Ah how years go by...
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Weeping Woman Tavern 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14
The girl stops her tinkering and giggles. "What?" she asks, to no one in particular. She takes another swig from her bottle.
opheliagonemad
Administrator
graph

erikas@riseofaester.com

Re:The Weeping Woman Tavern 2 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
A young engineer, still a bit dirty from his earlier excursions, slowly walked up to the bar.
“Barkeep, a drink”, as he sat there waiting for a reply he murmured under his breath to himself, still annoyed, “Damn abominations!”
Loki
Sh**! Guess I have to fix the ship now?
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: St Helens, OR - Portland, OR Birthday: 12/09

Re:The Weeping Woman Tavern 2 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
"What was that?" The Master of the Taps ask as he slides over a beer.
Daynar
graphgraph

foxdorean@gmail.com

Go to topPage: 1